There are a lot of things that men think but aren’t true. I don’t have as much experience with them as I’d like to think but I know quite a few to come to this conclusion.
Go ahead, give it a read and OUTRAGE cause I’m sure a lot of men won’t like a lot of stuff.
1. Your junk is HUGE. Just like we women aren’t equally blessed, so are you men. Learn it and live with it. I don’t know what women prefer, but it’s okay to live with what you have. Don’t boast if you don’t own it.
2. Women know 3245372482161827 colours. Not true, again. A lot of women do, I agree, but there are quite a few who do not. And it is okay. Some women don’t know the difference between beige and cream and its okay. On the contrary a lot of men also do know a large number of colours.
3. Women are complicated. No! Just say a couple of nice things and buy flowers or chocolates and BOOM! She’ll like you! Now don’t ask me questions about friendzones. That’s out of my ability to explain.
4. I’m awesome. Bah! If you’re not Robert Downey, Jr., you have absolutely no right to think that.
(Women P.S. – You can replace Robert Downey, Jr. with the man of your dreams)
5. All women diet. Puh-lease! Women can be as huge a foodie as you so do not underestimate them and let them have that double cheese margherita.
6. Women follow sports only to impress men. Really? Are we toys or human beings with a brain of our own? We follow what interests us and what we like. If that should impress anyone is just an additional advantage that we probably get.
7. Women can’t kill a cockroach. Okay, let’s face it. A LOT of women including me, can’t. But a considerable amount of women can. They’re brave and this isn’t a need they’d like to call a man for.
8. Clicking a selfie makes you a pussy. I know so many hot guys who click selfies and that doesn’t make them any less of a man.
9. Men who know about fashion are all gay. That doesn’t even make sense. Since when did knowing about something make you gay?
10. Women are gold-diggers. Incorrect. Not all women fall just for money. In fact, a lot of us do like to dutch in when the time comes to pay the bill!